Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Hump Day Update

Sorry about the lack of blog posts over the weekend.  I was pretty sick with my reoccurring kidney issues and back/nerve pain.  Even went to the hospital again!  At least they treated me like a person this time.  Having my STNA sister around probably helped that!  =)

Episode eight of my modded Minecraft 1.7.10 let's play series will be coming out today around 5pm!
I've got back to playing WoW despite that huge blog post of not being interested!  It seems that the new Tanaan Jungle zone in WoD is really similar to the Timeless Isle from MoP, so I re-subbed.  I've actually been having a lot of fun.  It was nice to have something to do all weekend when I couldn't really move around.

The new shipyard for the garrison is also pretty neat.  I really like seeing the actual ships you've built sitting around the harbor.  Man, I really miss my farm from MoP.  =(

I also found out (technically again) that you can buy WoW Tokens in game for gold from other players that allow you to get a month of game time!  Since I had some stuff hoarded in my bags and around 5k starting gold, I decided to see how long it'd take to get 27k ish gold.  It took four days!  I really only needed to make 17k gold after selling everything but still.  Since I don't really care about always having the most awesome items available, I'm selling all the Felblight I find.

If I can continue this trend, I'll basically be able to play WoW for free!  Then I won't feel bad.  xD

Hmm, what else?  I'm reading a trilogy called Orcs by Stan Nicholls.  It's a fantasy series told from the perspective of orcs instead of following around a group of humans, elves, or halflings saving the world.  I'm loving it so far.  It also helps that I was able to get the anthology book for $8.

My next blog post will hopefully be my thoughts on solo gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment